Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I kind of stumbled across this site and had to sign up. I'm in Tega Cay, fish Wylie year round and also fish Santee Cooper at least 5-6 times per year. Looking forward to participating in the discussions, learning new things and maybe contributing a thing or two as well.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome aboard aero. pull up yourself a keg and join the chats.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I kind of stumbled across this site and had to sign up. I'm in Tega Cay, fish Wylie year round and also fish Santee Cooper at least 5-6 times per year. Looking forward to participating in the discussions, learning new things and maybe contributing a thing or two as well.
    were like the salvation army here aero.. accepting all contributions anyone wants to make

Post Thanks / Like

Hey rango my Santee trip is on hold for another week, so I was talking to Sponge Bob about trying those Wylie crappies Sun. night.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome

Welcome aboard, I'm really glad to see this board get going. I look forward to reading about everybodies trips and tips.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    Hey Aero--I'm a resident of Tega Cay also. I sent you a Private Message. Click on "private messages" at the top right of this page.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

glad to have you on this board areo. hope this board is as informative to you as it has been for me. ie. always show the size of your catch relative to a beer can or bottle to be recognized by the nightstalkers as legitimate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Scout
    glad to have you on this board areo. hope this board is as informative to you as it has been for me. ie. always show the size of your catch relative to a beer can or bottle to be recognized by the nightstalkers as legitimate.
    Old Scout, thats it,, thats what my recent catch photos have been missing. that reference point that some them slabs can be compared to. that will change immediately. as those whose been in the beast after a nights outing knows theres plenty of references laying around that can be used for comparison with the catch. now heres the problem.... most those beastly crewmen, including myself, are addicted to that cheap mule piss u can get on sale, a case for a couple dollars. using them reference points might relay the impression we dont have any class at all, so ill see if i can splurge for a bottle of heiniken or something like that to keep aboard for use in photo sessions.. sorta like a prop.....