Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BOBBY GARLAND REPORT CONTEST

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BOBBY GARLAND REPORT CONTEST

Bobby Garland Fishing Report Contest ....Post a Kansas fishing report ....

Simply post a current Kansas Fishing Report in this Thread, with a picture or pictures and you will be entered in the contest.

Or you can make your own post and I will acknowledge it with a "like" and an asterisk.

Include the word "Report" in the title of your post in this Forum. A picture is required to win.

Please tell us how you did, how you fished (style), and maybe include where you fished, doesn't have to be specific as long as it was in Kansas.

Any type of fish will count as long as it is caught legally.

I will "like" your post to show you are entered.

I will post on some, but not all of the threads.

The contest will typically run for 3 weeks, then a random winner will be selected. Instructions will be sent to claim your prize.

So let's let the games begin. Contest will end at 6:00 p.m. on July4. Winner will be announced by shortly after.

Mod's I will sticky this and unstick it after the contest.

This contest will be for some great Bobby Garland products.

Wow, that's a lot of fishing goodies.

At least 12, packages of Bobby Garland Products

• . Some new prizes for 2016. This is a typical picture of a prize pack. They may vary in colors and some will not have the Mo Glo Juice.

• I will throw in a C.c decal for the July 4th holiday

Thank you Bobby Garland for some great prizes. Support those that support us. Visit their website to see more: Bobby Garland

Disclaimer: Prizes and rules subject to change without notification.

Owner/Operator
    "Wear your PFD." slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Last edited by "D"; 06-18-2016 at 08:09 PM.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes Blackdog40 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default elk city report

If you guys are feeling to good about yourself, either turn the news on, or go crappie fishing! Both can bring you back down to reality! haha! These dang fish humble me time after time. The fishing was so good Saturday that i brought my bud back to Elk City Lake. Well, the fish were not having it. I dipped so many trees yesterday, my jigs had water erosion on theirs sides. Similar to the Grand Canon! We (he) caught about 10 9" fish and one for the box. The water temp was 5 degrees cooler and slightly muddier than Saturday. I prefer to not work for the crappie, as i prefer for them to work for me! Black/chart seemed to be best.
    Name:  EC1.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  62.7 KB
    Last edited by "D"; 06-23-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton report 6-23

Clinton report 6-23 Tried trolling for walleyes early but only one small one.......headed for the trees in Rock creek but the wind came up and the waves kept us from fishing where I had success last week so off to the Wakarusa arm to get out of the wind......jig/minnow combo only produced two keeper crappie (one was 14in. and the other 13in.) and two nice channel cat and this green carp....all in all a good fishing day just not a good catching day!Name:  20160623_125750_resized.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  72.5 KB We also caught some drum to go with this other "rough fish"
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

2 good posts right there. Thanks fellows.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Hillsdale report 6-27 Fished the trees with jig/minnows used up three doz. and caught mostly short fish. The best depth was 17-20 fow and 10 ft. down. A storm came up pretty fast with some lightening so I hightailed it to the marina for a little while but just rained enough to make me put on my rainsuit and then it quit The wind did blow me off an area I had fished last week so went into the big bull and found fish in the hedge trees.....but only managed 7 keepers.
    Name:  20160628_080619_resized.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  16.6 KB
    This looked ominous and came up fast but was thankful it blew on by!
    Last edited by "D"; 06-30-2016 at 08:59 PM.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!
    Likes "D", fishlessDan LIKED above post