Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slabtroller, where's you submission.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slabtroller, where's you submission.....

I'm just waiting on you for your contest submission, then I'll gather all the pics and place a poll online for the best one to put on a T-Shirt.

Other pics to consider when submitting your entries could be something more creative like A Crappie with a sunset, a full stringer of Crappie, maybe a close up of a pile of crappie, maybe even a pic with a cute gal.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

slabtroller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    I'm just waiting on you for your contest submission, then I'll gather all the pics and place a poll online for the best one to put on a T-Shirt.

Other pics to consider when submitting your entries could be something more creative like A Crappie with a sunset, a full stringer of Crappie, maybe a close up of a pile of crappie, maybe even a pic with a cute gal.

We are hitting them hard on Saturday and snapping all the pics I can with blue and green backdrops for ease of editing. Muddy water could be our only snag as the lake has come up 23 feet in a week. They pulled a 40' long tree including all its roots out of the marina yesterday. Guys are saying you could jump accross the lake on trees without getting wet. We're going anyway!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool, I'm waiting on you then. Good luck. Don't forget, the fish might not have to be the biggest fish, it just has to look good. Bring makeup, lol! ttyl
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Taking airbrush and airtank with us to Arkansas to touch up fish. Trying to convince my niece who is art teacher to go with us to touch them up....LOL.

Hopefully will have to stop a taxidermist on way back.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, maybe a pic of a taxidermist made fish would be real good for a t-shirt. Someone ought to try it. I don't have a mounted Crappie, but aomeone out there should have one they could take some picks of.
    Owner