Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Green light for night fishing..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green light for night fishing..

For those of you that like night fishing you might check out the following link. I've only been night fishing 4 times on Lake Fork in Texas and never here in Kentucky, but every time I've went we have been under a bridge w/ multiple other boats and always outcatch them all and I know absolutely nothin about night fishing. However, the light I have used is MUCH brighter than everone elses and we always how thousands of minnows swimming circles around our boat and everyone is always asking about the light by the end of the night. I just came across there link and thought some of you might be interested.........
    http://www.fishinglights.com/

Seems like it was made for saltwater fishing from their site, but the crappie sure seem to like it.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using a green light for a couple years now. Bought mine at Bass Pro. I don't get a chance to do a lot of night fishing but when I do green is the way to go. It sure does attract those minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

If you shop the internet you can bet that price by a lot. It's just a nockoff hydroglow at hydroglow price. SORRY
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

Wow those are nice lights - thanks for the tip.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crip47
    If you shop the internet you can bet that price by a lot. It's just a nockoff hydroglow at hydroglow price. SORRY

Maybe so? All I know is it worked and I thought it might help someone catch a few more fish.....didn't say it was the best price out? I've had mine for somewhere around 5 years w/ no problems though and it seems like it is made well.

Post Thanks / Like

I also have a hydroglow and it's a fine light. I just payed to much for it. And you don't even want to have it repaired, $85 or $95 to have a bulb changed. But now you can buy one light or one light and two B&M rods for the same money. Please post things that work for you .We want to hear. And we all want the best price..
    CVA62.....64-68