Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Found the keepers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Found the keepers

Me and my father in law fished a while Saturday and the crappie were biting. Caught no telling how many.... Not 1 keeper. Went back Sunday and trolled like we did the day before and caught a limit quick! Not 1 short fish. Saturday we trolled 25' fow with white crankbaits. We stayed on the south bank. Sunday we did the same thing only on the north bank. Go figure. We also had a 3lb 13oz walleye and a couple 14" bass. Oh and a big ole drum. I got pictures but for the life of me I'm not smart enough to put them on here.
    Likes vic n LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot we were on Stockton by Ruark
    Likes vic n LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing. One day you can't do anything wrong. Then another day where you can't do anything right. Sure can make you frustrated quick.

Glad you found your limit.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Shoot me the pics to [email protected] or text to 660-822-6001 and I will add them for you. I believe there is a thread on the main page about the different ways to add pics. I use to use photobucket but now can do it from my iPhone by clicking the icon of the window pane with the tree in it then click choose file. Select the picture you want and then hit upload file.
    Likes Hookin'&Cookin' LIKED above post