Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: goodbye Texas.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default goodbye Texas.

I would like to thank the state of Texas for the past year of living here it has been quite an experience especially living on Toledo band I must say that the fish are quite big the crappie I have never caught a three pounder until we lived here in quite a few in the 15 and 17 inch range. on fortunately the country is not suitable for me and we are going back to our native state of Oregon which I will be living close by the snake River the water I will be fishing there is called Brownlee reservoir ranked number one in the Northwest for crappie fishing I have made many good friends here and we had a wonderful blessed season on making a lot of anglers happy with our plastics in jigs thanking each and every one you and I will deeply mess many of my friends here I will be leaving the state sometimes the end of June here within the next three weeks have a wonderful and blessed summer I will catch up with everyone sometime this fall.

bob hinkle.

bob's jigs.

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes shipahoy41, callmecamo, RMGeorge, "D" LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy trails Bob
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes snake River LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad t hear you had a good time.
    I could see how the climate change could be a factor.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and I will be looking forward to your Brownlee reservoir crappie posts and pictures.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to see you leave but hope all of the good memories will bring you back someday. Toledo is an awesome fishery for many species.

Post Thanks / Like

TX ain't suitable for no one... lol. Just kidding, happy travels back to the majestic NW.... :-)

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Home is where your heart is Bob. Safe travels.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes snake River, Hanr3, kycreek LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you all. Pleasure meeting you and your wife at the events at San Miguel and thank her for my "pillow" and you for the many baits. Danny
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Texas is most certainly a very nice place to hang ones hat and i wish we could have met up before you had to travel away . travel safe sir and yes i look forward to some west coast reports come fall ....take care Bob
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you guys for all the wishes we sure will miss everyone here I wish I could and that more guys at the Toledo Bend get-together I'm sure that we will travel back next year for the get together here is a little report from a good friend of mine from Oregon on the snake River where I will be living.

My friends returned from the Snake with 3680 crappie fillets keeping fish only 10 inches or better and 38 channel cats. Kept no bass and released as many or more crappie than they kept. The spot they fished is now under private ownership. I think they where there 10 days...

www.bobsjigs.com