Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kid Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kid Fishing

Here's a funny story. When my son was 5 or so he had a Power Ranger fishing rod, one of them 3 foot long kids models. We were fishing at a friend's dock and were not catching anything, I jokingly said "there's no fish in here!" I said it about 5 times thinking he was going to pull something in soon. I took him to the cabin for a nap. I left the line in the water and rod laying on the dock with the handle wedged down in between two dock boards. We went back out to the dock a couple hours later and his pole was gone. I said a fish must have pulled it in. And he said, "but there's no fish in here!''. I back peddled and said I was kidding. He was mad and I had to stop and buy him a new pole on the way home.

The story doesn't end. Two years later my friend was fishing off the dock and snagged something. Low and behold he pulled in the power ranger fishing pole. He knew the story and hung it up until we went back out there.
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

funny stuff for sure ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

I read an article about a guy catching big striper with those 'kid' rods just to show how tuff they really are.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk