Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: c'mon sc where yall at?

Post Thanks / Like

Default c'mon sc where yall at?

Everyone , including myself , is posting on the nc board.Whats up with that?
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default my theory

probably because most of the guys that post to nc fish wylie and not much else in sc. since wylie lies in both nc and sc most post to nc because they also fish jordan, outerbanks, norman, james, hickory, etc... on the catawba system in nc. I fish wateree occassionaly but only about twice to three times a year. the rest of the time i am on wylie. so, most all of my posts go to nc board because that is the water i am on most of the time. that's my theory.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Tool , I gave up on this board a while ago.All the nice people are on nc.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets get this SC board rolling. i don't have the time for $ to fish the NC waters when there is plenty of fish down here in SC. BTW, I'm new here, but I see a lot of potential for a hot forum.

Bowfin
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I could use some tips on locations for Keowee. I put a bunch of trees in a spot last year. And have caught a few nice slabs, but not more than 4 fish in a outing. I haven't got to fish much this year. Maybe this weekend or next I'll try myspot again. By the way I night fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Josh's slab

Here is a slab my nephew caught at the spot on Keowee I sunk some trees we only caught three that night but they were nice ones. This one weighed
    over two pounds on the cheap scale I have I think it was more like 3 pounds.
    The biggest I seen even when I fished at Wylie.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

That's what it's all about. I want to be able to take my 3yo son out and have a great time reeling them in. Make some great memories for him. Same thing for my Dad. It would be nice to have a few spots to go out and know we'll catch some fish.

Bowfin
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, it's alot of fun to see a kid fish. I try to take my nephew every chance I get, I love to fish but I have more fun watching him bring one in. It took a few trips till he got the hang of it(teaching a kid to wait is hard). When he caught that one I thought I forgot to set the drag, the pole pulled down he grabed it and the drag was zinging. I was trying to reach around him and tighten it up untill it got near the top and I seen it, then I leaped for the net. A good trip for both of us.

Post Thanks / Like

im in sc and post to nc cause theres not been much posting on the sc board. Its strange to, cause sc has a lot of lakes thats known for prime fishing. dedicated crappie fishemen are a sociable lot and like to communicate with each other on whats happening and dont mind sharing info at all. at least thats been my experience and if a little humor is injected in the communication it will make a man wanna come back again to get another chuckle. I think thats why the nc board is so popular. injecting a little humor in life makes participation enjoyable. If the sc guys wakes up and starts posting i wont mind a bit in joining them, but they gotta post as its boring to look at a board and see theres not been a post in a week or longer and guys asking questions and nobody answering them. hopefully the sc board will grow some and get active. if they do, ill join em....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    im in sc and post to nc cause theres not been much posting on the sc board. Its strange to, cause sc has a lot of lakes thats known for prime fishing. dedicated crappie fishemen are a sociable lot and like to communicate with each other on whats happening and dont mind sharing info at all. at least thats been my experience and if a little humor is injected in the communication it will make a man wanna come back again to get another chuckle. I think thats why the nc board is so popular. injecting a little humor in life makes participation enjoyable. If the sc guys wakes up and starts posting i wont mind a bit in joining them, but they gotta post as its boring to look at a board and see theres not been a post in a week or longer and guys asking questions and nobody answering them. hopefully the sc board will grow some and get active. if they do, ill join em....
    Ditto , lord knows I've tried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast