Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie.com members competing in the Crappie Masters on Truman Lake, Mo - Please read

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Crappie.com members competing in the Crappie Masters on Truman Lake, Mo - Please read

If you're participating in the Crappie Masters on Truman Lake June 17th & 18th, please let us know by posting here in this thread and you will automatically be entered into a contest for some great stuff from TTI Blakemore and Crappie.com.

Depending solely on your ranking among the other Crappie.com members that post here, if you come in first among those members, you will win the wonderful TTI Blakemore/Road Runner prize pictured above : the new "SLABALICIOUS" Road Runners !!

And for second place (of those that participate in this CM tourney, that post here) you will get a Crappie.com hat and Crappie.com shirt.

I think this is a great idea. Even if you placed low in the tourney, and you have posted here, you still have a chance to win a little something for your efforts. And you have us here cheering you on.

Good luck, and stay safe. We will all be cheering on our Crappie.com members, so please do post here so we can keep track. Post your real name too, so we can identify you & your place on the tourney board.

NOTE: top placing member winner, 2nd place, and the chosen "Reporter" should PM me (
    CrappiePappy) with their mailing address once they are confirmed by the posted tourney report.

Contents of Prize Package:

• 1 PKG each Mr. Crappie Code Red Cam Action #1 Hooks & 1/0 Hooks
    • 1 PKG Road Runner "N-Tense Glow Paint" 1/8oz jig heads w/willow blades
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner White/Blue Pearl
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner Popsicle
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner Hot Chicken
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner Glimmer Blue
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner Fridge White/Chartreuse
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner Chartreuse/Chartreuse
    • 1 PKG each 1/16oz & 1/8oz Road Runner Junebug/Chartreuse
    • A Road Runner Hat and Road Runner Decal
    • ​(all Slabalicious jig packs contain one Road Runner head & two bodies)

Please support those that support us: www.TTIBlakemore.com and Crappie Masters

Disclaimer: Prizes and Rules subject to change without notice. Substitutions may be made in the event a pictured item is not available.
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We also need a "Crappie Masters Tournament Reporter" for the Truman Lake event.

For the member that signs up here to report on the tourney, takes a pic of the contest winner and the weigh-in sheet showing the names/places of the tournament field (can be obtained from Mike Vallentine or the Crappie Masters Facebook page), you will receive a Crappie Masters Tourney Reporter Prize Pack:

Crappie.com Performance Material Hat (Slab's Favorite)
    Crappie.com "Donnie Style" Shirt (Gildan DryBlend)
    A 2 pack of Road Runners (Awesome catching machines)
    A Road Runner Decal
    A Crappie.com Decal

Disclaimer: Prizes and Rules subject to change without notice.

Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be fishing the One Pole again this year as well as the August tournament. Should be several of the MO CDC guys fishing it. I'll be sure to get a selfie after we win it
    Likes vic n, Jerkey Log, dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Planning to fish both CM Truman tournaments. I'll be glad forward tournament info to you Crappie Pappy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I will be fishing the One Pole again this year as well as the August tournament. Should be several of the MO CDC guys fishing it. I'll be sure to get a selfie after we win it
    Jared, you could win both of those packages......1st place winner and reporter with that selfie!
    Best of luck to you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Brian: Wait just a minute folks. Here comes Kaz and DOFC with one minute before cut off time and I hear they have a huge bag of fish...........Sorry Jigging15
    Likes Jigging15, got crappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

If you are going to fish the tournament .... I need your REAL NAME posted, so I will be able to confirm your placement on the weigh-in board.

And ... DOFC ... if you are actually volunteering to be the "reporter", the job is yours. You will need to take pics of the Crappie.com member/team that entered the contest and places highest among the other Crappie.com members that entered, and the final weigh-in board. 2nd place member pics are welcome, as are pics of any other members participating. A report on how the tourney went is also welcome. You just need to post the pics & report, once the tourney is over .... Slab & I will follow-up with the confirmations and mail out the corresponding prize packs shortly thereafter.

Good report/pics will likely end up on the main page articles section, &/or on the Crappie.com Facebook page. (so keep it clean, precise, and ~ professional as possible)

This contest is for the promotion of Crappie Masters, Crappie.com, and TTI Blakemore (the provider of the prizes in the main prize pack) so pics containing ad banners is encouraged, even if they are just in the background of the contestant pics. The TTI Blakemore Roadrunner prize pack winner is also encouraged to post comments/kudos in the "Thank You" forum. (this encourages them to continue providing items for our contests)

Post Thanks / Like

Jared Fosnow and my partner will be Mike Friend "CaptainHook" I believe is his handle on here.
    Likes lip_ripper LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOFC View Post
    Brian: Wait just a minute folks. Here comes Kaz and DOFC with one minute before cut off time and I hear they have a huge bag of fish...........Sorry Jigging15

I have had that happen several times in tournaments. Think you have it won, have big fish or be in the money and then here comes that last minute team to break your heart. I'll make sure to at least weigh in after you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be fishing both. Chris Larson
    Likes Jigging15, long poler LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast