Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some visitors you just don't want

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some visitors you just don't want

Got home from work today and pulled up into the driveway and the skirting around the trailer looked beat up. Seems someone tried to beat a truck and not only totalled the guys truck but flew up my driveway and went airborne against the side of the trailer!!

Where the side is all torn up is where the car was against the side of the trailer, and in the pic is after they rolled it off the house!!

We had some snow last night and the wife almost didn't take her convertable to work. Good thing she did because if she hadn't it would have been totalled too!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's awful... I'm glad you all didn't get hurt but I'm sure that would have been wild if you had been inside when it happened

Post Thanks / Like

hopefully they have good insurance and i am glad no body got hurt
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad it wasn't any worse.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Texting?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Texting?
    every body does it and and I wish that I could do something about it....they probably kill at least a few every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishervet View Post
    every body does it and and I wish that I could do something about it....they probably kill at least a few every day....
    NO not everybody, I don't and won't takes too much attention away from driving. I logged 1050 miles yesterday and don't have time for that stuff. Louisville Ky to Auburn Al and back.

that "everybody does it" attitude is what gets a lot of people in trouble, like, here try this cocaine it'll make you feel really cool, "everybody does it"
    JMO
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe fisherman View Post
    NO not everybody, I don't and won't takes too much attention away from driving. I logged 1050 miles yesterday and don't have time for that stuff. Louisville Ky to Auburn Al and back.

that "everybody does it" attitude is what gets a lot of people in trouble, like, here try this cocaine it'll make you feel really cool, "everybody does it"
    JMO
    You are correct. I am not condoning texting while driving. I AM however saying that a lot of folks do text/ eat/drink/ read /cell phone convos while driving and these things kill innocent bystanders EVERY DAY.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't text either. Takes 2 fingers to type. Calls come thru the radio. I like that. My conversations are usually purdy short unless I am talking to Vonna.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you may have to install some catch cables along the road like they did here along the Interstate. For some reason last five years or so people can't even stay on their side of a 4 lane interstate highway with a wide divided median.

I saw an old women using a magnifying glass the other day to read text on her cellphone ( I ain't lying)

Saw a lady in front of me the other day texting,smoking a cigarette and eating something....she had a baby in the back seat. (I ain't lying)

Had a guy texting beside me crossed over the line and I had to go on the shoulder to miss him....he never even knew it. ( I ain't lying)

Had a lady cross over the center line on a two lane highway and would have hit me head on had I not took the shoulder...I could see her holding the phone on the steering wheel. (I ain't lying)

Got about a hundred more
    Likes wannabe fisherman, fishervet LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast