Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Vicious VCP crappie crankbaits?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vicious VCP crappie crankbaits?

Does anyone know how these perform as compared to Bandit 300s as far as your amount of line out vs depth of dive? I'm referring to the 2.3 model that is listed for 8-12ft. I'm assuming they would be pretty similar but I have no experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't find a depth chart for those and haven't tried them. The 6 colors they have look good. Maybe you can drop a line to the manufacturer and inquire if they have any data? Bandits and Arkies have depth charts readily available. To me that's well more than half the battle. Other option, if you already own them is to keep your own logs.. you could be the first to provide a depth chart for other fishermen, if there in fact isn't one available.

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Charts are on the back of the package.

Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monkscrappie View Post
    Charts are on the back of the package.

Monk

That is a depth range, not a chart for pulling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbys View Post
    Can't find a depth chart for those and haven't tried them. The 6 colors they have look good. Maybe you can drop a line to the manufacturer and inquire if they have any data? Bandits and Arkies have depth charts readily available. To me that's well more than half the battle. Other option, if you already own them is to keep your own logs.. you could be the first to provide a depth chart for other fishermen, if there in fact isn't one available.

Snubbys, I contacted Vicious and they were of no help. Actually told me the same thing monk did below... If I can figure it out, I'll be sure to post.