Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ok gang, I have spent 2 days search the net trying to find a diagram of livewell

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Ok gang, I have spent 2 days search the net trying to find a diagram of livewell

switch on my boat. I am replacing the timer pod because of a bad switch and I went ahead and put a new selector switch in also. I have the 4 wire timer pod (red, yellow, green & black wires) and the sierra 6 blade switch, 4 on the switch and 2 on the illumination part. I had written down the way this was all connected but between the time of taking this apart and getting back to putting it back together I have misplaced my diagram. So I am flying blind at this point. Ok here is what I have on the rotary switch, L1, L2, B1 and B2 pins and it is a On/Off/Auto type switch. I have been able to get the aerator work but the switch is in the auto position and I cant seem to get the timer pod to kick in and work for setting time. I have been in contact with G3 and gotten diagrams from them but I cant seem to find the diagram that gives me what wires connect to the L1 L2 B1 and B2 pins. Any help greatly appreciated

thanks

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  520_dia.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  42.6 KB
    It is what it is!

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you sir !!! Greatly appreciated