Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reports/Contest

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reports/Contest

It's great seeing all the reports the last couple weeks. Nice to see the board take off again. When we get past the Bobby Garland contest deadline I will get some baits/items put together from some of my sponsors and do some type of contest to keep the post/reports flowing. Maybe some Mike's Custom Baits and Crappietown Daddee Shad will keep guys posting.
    Likes keeferfish, love2fish, "D", dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, I'll post when I get a chance to fish, contest or no. It is nice to see others success and how/where they are catching fish.
    Bulletman aka Tommy
    Likes Jigging15, dfar LIKED above post

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Working 2 more days then heading back to the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I post when I can even if I come up empty handed. Just enjoy the site alot.
    Likes keeferfish LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

man you rock. that is the c.c spirit we strive for.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely this is the spirit we strive for. We don't need the location of your honey hole, we just need to share the other info. Pics, techniques, depth and how you did good or bad. It's all good stuff to see and know. Pics are particularly great especially for those of us that can't go out there fishing regularly. Many live vicariously through those that are out there doing what we all love. Thank you for keeping up the spirit.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes beagle man, MontanaBoy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know there was a contest going on so I didn't include a picture in my recent post about Truman. Darn it. I didn't take any pictures of my fish either and they are in the freezer. I want to be entered into the contest but the rules say I need a picture to be entered. Will a picture of frozen crappie suffice? I know it's a stretch to ask, but I don't know how else to get a picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, How about some of that smelly good stuff for a give away? I meant to talk to you about it at camp and just plain forgot, dang it! At the least, I am interested in your recommendations and then I'll make a trip to Rogers or something to pick some up. I have seen that stuff work first hand!!!!! Well....I may have been culpable for my part of the "let's bite that and not this" syndrome!!!!
    I believe in catch and release.....right into the grease!!!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you needing stuff to take smell off your hands or to put on baits? I use Harvest Clean and another called Scent Thief for removing fish and even gas scent from my hands. Both great products. For scent going on to jigs I am sold on Garlic. Slab Slobber, Smelly Jelly or Bang products will all do the trick. I have got hung on the ease of use and how long a jar of Smelly Jelly last. Simply grab the jig head and rub the soft plastic around in the paste to smear it on. Around $12 for the large jar but it will last most people a lifetime. Me maybe a year.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, since I am UBER paranoid about smelly stuff on my hands when I go fishing now, I need to pick up some of that Scent Thief. Thanks for the info...might have to get some of that Smelly Jelly stuff too. Do you suggest a "behind the ear" or just a little touch "on the wrist" for my next date night with my lovely bride?????
    I believe in catch and release.....right into the grease!!!!!
    Likes MontanaBoy LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast