Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Fishing Trip Ever

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Fishing Trip Ever

The time I have spent here with Jerry and Darryl has been absolutely fantastic. We've caught tons of fish. I never thought I'd get tired of catching fish, but I have. And I don't mean the "sick of fishing" tired, I mean the worn out, time for a beer and a nap tired!

Unbeliavable, you may have seen my other post about yesterdays fishing experience:
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=33207

But today was as awsome! We did not catch quantity, and that's a relative term in comparison to yesterday, but we caught quality. 39 Fish, mostly Crappie. Big'uns too. Hand over fist sometimes. We nailed them again. And what a great bunch of guys, Jerry and Darryl are such great hosts. We had a blast, and continue to have a blast. Doing some medicine with Darryl right now, 100 proof meds! doh

So if I ramble here a little, it's all Darryl's fault.

Anyway, here are some pics:

Yes, that's actually Jerry's Striper that Tom is holding. Jerry is too modest to hold it himself. And Tom has no modesty in his bones at all!

I can't believe Jerry caught this fish on 6lb test line! How can you do this. And it took all of what, 10 minutes! Jerry has no patience, but that's another story. doh

Jerry and Darryl are truely a class act. If you ever have the opportunity to go out fishing with them, do not pass it up. I guarantee you this, I'll be doing this again. Thank you so much for your hospitality guys, especially Darryl for putting us up, or should I say, putting up with us!
    Last edited by Slab; 02-06-2007 at 09:16 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a mess of nice fish there. How big did the best slabs go?
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    Thats a mess of nice fish there. How big did the best slabs go?
    The heaviest crappie went 2lbs3oz. and Jerry caught it, of course. Momma wouldn't have like the words that came out of my mouth when he did, but one of these days he'll let me fish on the brushpile, LOL.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Outstanding catch you guys. Lake Hamiliton may be in my near future..

Post Thanks / Like

Watch them meds ED. Darryl will do that to you so he can out fish you lol! Darryl and Jerry are first class all the way. got ot get back down there and do so fishing myself soon.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dadgummit,

There they go (Jerry and Darryl) absolutely ruining all of my computer geek, BMW yuppie, dirtymenot image of Ed.
    They dun went and showed his true rogue fisherman colors now....100 proof and all! :D

Sounds like a great time was had by everyone. I can't think of anyone that I'd rather have as a guide than Darryl or Jerry.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

You guys know how to make it hard on us!:D Very nice catch!
    greenwoodpittbulls.com
    greenwood360.com

Taking pictures keeps me insane!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow sounds like you had a good trip, Nice lookin fish there

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    The heaviest crappie went 2lbs3oz. and Jerry caught it, of course. Momma wouldn't have like the words that came out of my mouth when he did, but one of these days he'll let me fish on the brushpile, LOL.
    It was a shame that the wind got up and kept blowing us backwards everytime I got the boat up to the "dinning room" and caught another fish. I really felt bad catching that hawg after catching those other 5 or 6 slab crappie and 2 or 3 white bass off the same spot while y'all were waiting for me to get the boat pulled up so y'all could catch some. The wind can really make it tough to keep the boat in the right position, especailly when you keep catching fish and have to get them unhooked and in the livewell.

I was just glad y'all had caught some in the morning!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see yall wear them stripers out. You never can pull enough of those out of a fishery.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast