Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Last Minute Truman Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Minute Truman Help

Hello all, taking the wife to Truman tomorrow for the day. I've only been there a few times and haven't done real well. I'd Like to get her into some fish. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I usually put in at Long Shoal but I'm open. Thank you and be safe on the water.
    Be safe on the water!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I just posted a report which was from the Bucksaw area. Should be the same down towards long shoal other than the color of jigs may be different since the water will be cleaner down that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished last 2 days on Grand near Longshoal. 24 yesterday in the wind for 2 of us and only 13 today but fief are there just never got the handle on them today ! Go figure what a beautiful day and we struggled. Our fish moved but we did catch some nice ones. I would head a few miles up from Longshoal and fish 12 ft water give or take a few feet. Most were right off bottom. Black / Chatruese for my buddies choice which is always been good last couple weeks but I fished oarange jig head with 2 1/2 inch brown and orange jig and seemed to be working a little better.
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both for the information. I'll see how we do.
    Be safe on the water!