Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boat Setups

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Setups

Hello everyone, I am about to order a War Eagle 961 Blackhawk. I want to set this boat up for crappie fishing . This boat comes standard with 3 seat based on the front deck and 1 on the rear deck. I'm looking at adding 2 more on the rear deck and wondering if anyone has this setup on their boat and do they ever use two seats on the back deck when trolling. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Get one of those dubl seat rigs. They are adjustable and super nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tiller, no double seat on the rear deck for me...

I do have a triple seat on the bow though. Loving that, even through I have only used it in the single and double configuration to date.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

3 peds up front
    We have a sunbrella rigged for summer fishing and it goes in the middle hole

A Bimini is the best thing I ever put on my boat.

Other than the electronics

Sent from my GT-I9515L using Tapatalk
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

i have this model i never use back seat area if you plan on spider rigging have them move the 3 pedesal seat holes closer to the front i have to run offset seat posts for rigging cuz i didnt know
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine has the 3 factory up front and 1 in the rear also, as mentioned I bought the Dub-L-Seat and I'm really pleased with it. I could not add anymore because of the livewell and fuel tank, since you are ordering it may work for you to spec them in on the order and not need the other. Yes I have spider rigged two in the front and two in the back, no way I would ever tell a kid (nephews) or my mother they couldn't go because of no room!!! Honestly catch just as many off the rear as we do the front and works just as well when we are bumping bottom catching some blue's. I also suggest a set of Millenium seats with a pair of rnvinc's Podunk (po dungk) A small isolated town, region, or place that is regarded as unimportant. . . . - Podunk (po dungk) A small isolated town, region, or place that is regarded as unimportant. "da-holdit chair" arms, a nice complement to a comfy seat to make them even more comfy!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice thing about a tin boat is that u can patch the screw holes with a rivet, then camo the rivet. Walla.

You got room on the back of the 961 for a recliner. Cabela's had camo recliners on sale not so long ago.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes quadlee LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy has a Lowe with 70 tiller. He has one of the bass pro mr crappie style dual seat deals he sits on the floor when pulling and runs his tm with the remote. Moves it to the front when he tightlines. Has one of those yeti tie down straps(keeps cooler on front deck) that uses to strap it down with when its up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Nice thing about a tin boat is that u can patch the screw holes with a rivet, then camo the rivet. Walla.

You got room on the back of the 961 for a recliner. Cabela's had camo recliners on sale not so long ago.
    speaking of screw holes...I have a tin boat and it seems like one by one a different screw comes loose......should I replace with a rivet and is there rivets that don't rust???I ask you because I know how smart you are.....