Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bass Tournament Partner Wanted Immediately

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Tournament Partner Wanted Immediately

Ok I'm gonna try this again, calling all serious bass tournament fishing people male or female, I am looking for a partner to fish the Team Tundra trail this year with me, it has over 100,000 dollars in money and prizes
    it is on Lake Norman, Hickory, and James so knowledge of these lakes would be helpfull, I want a committed partner who can be there for every tournament and prefish as much as your time allows, I have paid all fees for the year...your cost is strictly gas and use your own equipment.

The dates are as follows, 2/11 hickory 3/25 norman
    4/29 james 5/20 hickory 6/24james 7/22 norman 8/12 hickory
    9/8 hickory

Also I am fishing the FLW Stren series and looking for a team partner for this trail as well its less fishing dates but better payouts.

The dates as follows 7/18 - 7/21 potomac river Maryland.
    8/15-8/18 detroit river Michigan. 9/12-9/15 hudson river NewYork.
    10/3-10/6 kerr lake North Carolina.

I am also fishing the foothill marine open tournament on hickory lake in NC on 5/21 and the ranger owners 2 tournaments 4/14 kerr lake North Carolina and
    5/12 on table rock lake in Missouri

Fish either series or both or either of the others your choice let me [email protected] or call me at 828 994 0997
    thanks Gary Gravenor
    Lake Norman Bassman

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to fish with ya but my teaching profession will not allow me to be off all those days. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to make my job work around the rest of my life.