Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ reports?

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ reports?

hey guys just wondering what kind of pattern the fish are on. ted, have you or outlaw been out lately. i think my dad is coming out for some fishing for a long weekend. hoping to impress him as he hasn't fished the ozarks yet. i sure hope the cold front about to come through doesn't mess them up to bad. thanks for the help.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

I would postpone that trip a couple of weeks if he could,the lake is muddy and falling since last wed when they opened the flood gates.the crappie were tearing it up below the dam but the last couple of days they shut down big time.hopefully when this front passes the fishing will pick back up.I talked to a few fishermen today that usually have good luck this time of year on condo docks but the last week has sucked big time and i'm afraid if we get all this rain the next couple of days it's not gonna get any better any time soon because it will muddy the lake even worse.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

adamr, havent been out lately but I agree w/ bugman a muddy falling lake isnt very conducive for crappie fishing. the lake report for today did have the lake level stable but they are still running alot of water. If a person could find some cleaner water it might be worth a try this weekend its better than the alternative.