Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gots my esp rod in today

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gots my esp rod in today

And took her for a spin. When shoots docks you need the right tool for the job. This is the best rod I've ever shot with. I'm well pleased with my purchase. Just need a little practice.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think K have ever heard a negative comment on tbe ESP rods. Gonna have to try me one.
    Likes brucec LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    I dont think I have ever heard a negative comment on tbe ESP rods. Gonna have to try me one.
    Neither have I, and that makes me proud to say that I field tested for them & bring them to the attention of members wanting a good rod.

Broke my unlabeled, first edition 5'6" UL field test ESP rod ... user error ... and normally I would be heartbroken. But, after having field tested the 6'6" PowerLite and occasionally using it in place of the shorter rod for shooting docks, I'm not so despondent. It serves me well for both the primary techniques I use the rod for, casting jigs & shooting docks.

BAMA S ... hope you have tons of fun and hours of pullage with your new ESP rod !!
    Likes jusanothajoe, brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

that ole boy that runs the place is sure enough a sweetheart ....done me right he did .....
    and YES them are some mighty fine sticks they make up that way ....
    congrats on the new rod brother
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes brucec LIKED above post