Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Norseman ESP rods...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Norseman ESP rods...

I have a couple of these rods now. Well three I guess. Two of the 10.5' rods and one 9' rod. I really like them. They are super sensitive and seem to have good backbone. I fished them hard the past two weeks at Truman. Had good luck two weeks ago. The fish were on the bank and I was just pitching the jig out there. I had about 14' of line out. Wasn't casting or reeling. Anyway I really liked how they feel. How sensitive they are. How they're balanced. Etc. Anyone else tried them? I plan to use them spider rigging this summer. I've never spider rigged so that will be an adventure.
    "I come from a state that raises corn, cotton, cockleburs and Democrats. Frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."- Willard Duncan Vandiver

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I used a buddies to dock shoot and ordered one the same day. They are nice

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not hard on rods, but I've broke 2 of the Power Jig 10'6" setting the hook on fish dipping trees. Thought the first one was a fluke, got another, snapped it the first time out. I do like the weight and sensitivity of the rods, but can't be breaking them every other trip.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that you can't be breaking them. I guess we'll see.

I set the hook on some pretty good size fish and it's been working so far
    "I come from a state that raises corn, cotton, cockleburs and Democrats. Frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."- Willard Duncan Vandiver