Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 4/24/16

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4/24/16

Got out for a few hours. Nice sunny day, air temps in the upper 50s, and a decent wind blowing. I caught a decent number of crappies, at least 20, and a variety of other fish. Aside from the crappie, I caught at least 15 pickerel, 2 bass, some pumpkinseeds, bluegills, several yellow perch, and a couple pond shiners. I live lined one of the pond shiners for a while in hopes of catching a hawg, but had no takers. Most of the crappie were small to decent, but got a couple 12" plus slabs that I took home for the fryer. Also kept a nice fat 10" pumpkinseed. Wind was a problem today, as the drift was too fast. The key today was drifting/casting over submerged weed beds and boulders. Didn't have much luck fishing stumps/docks.

Was using a small spinner with a 4 inch grub. I didn't take a lot of photos, but here is what I got.

Post Thanks / Like

What happened to your pics?
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner08 View Post
    What happened to your pics?
    i can see them on my end...what do you mean?

Post Thanks / Like

They are here now! Not sure what was going on, but Photobucket said it was an improper link? Great job btw!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."