Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Update Post About My Son

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Update Post About My Son

It's the last for several reasons, one is because some are not happy that I post these updates and for any that still want to get them please give me your email address by emailing me at... [email protected]

The other reason which I didn't know when I decided this is because of what is in this update...

Here is where we are now and it's a good update!

Randy update

Well the last two weeks have been a real change and I have been left with my mouth open with surprise.

Let me start with the last time I was there and they did the surgery on his rear and said that would probably be his last on that except for some cosmetic surgery later.

I was surprised and very happy about this!

While we were back here last week he moved out of ICU and into a regular room. Again really good! However they think one of many pieces of metal still in his back may be causing his pain in hi left leg and foot, but the is a wait and see issue right now. Later they will look into it again.

Now I was supposed to go last Friday again, but the wife and I got sick with a bug and didn’t want to expose him to that. He called Sunday Morning and told us a doctor had just came by and told him they were going to release him Tuesday. Now he will be living with his wife and kids wile he rehabs at the Center For The Intrepid; then new facility they just had a big dedication for last Monday along with 2 new Fisher Houses.

He is now walking with just a walker for help and tried sitting some this weekend and had a visit with his kids. He was able to sit for 1-½ hours. He is one happy camper to be getting out of the hospital, but still a long way to go. I am not sure how long he will still be in San Antonio before he returns to FT. Campbell.

There is no doubt the power of prayer has done a remarkable job with Randy and I really appreciate all the prayers he has received from all of you out there.

Thanks to all of you!

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't mind the post and you are right prayer does help
    Your son and family are in my prayers God bless
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to hear about his improvements. I hope he get's through all of it soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I glad your son is doing better!:D I cant imagine anyone objecting.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to here the good news Skip. If they don't like it they dont have to read
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

keep up with the post if THEY dont like it THEY can go to wherever people like that go to!!!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news Skip!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Skip, I will definately give you my e-mail for the updates. I don't see why you shouldn't post the updates here in the open forum. For the ones that don't like it then they can go to where people like that go. It is always great to hear good news about our Crappie.com members and especially great to hear that one of our country's hero's is getting better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu
    It's the last for several reasons, one is because some are not happy that I post these updates
    Let me know who that is and I'll rub them the wrong way. :D

Other than that...

YAY!!! Really glad to hear hes doing so well. God is good.

James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

This is supposed to be a family site. They don't want to read it they don't have to. I say keep posting. I believe more people on here wants to know what's going on than don't. Hope he get's well soon.
    Mike Perry

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast