Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Arkie Lure Co.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arkie Lure Co.

I got a box full of jigs today from Arkie...wow. They heard that my boat and stuff had been stolen, and thought I could use some help. ''G'' also had a big hand in this very kind gift. This just proves what a fine company Arkie Lures is.
    They care about the fisherman. It cost a lot getting back on my feet after the boat and all equipment being stolen. It's really weird, after it happened I got pissed and didn't care if I fished or not. I did get to where I missed it, and bought an old ragged out 1980's v bottom, and started working on it. I don't have the money get all the nice stuff I had on my other boat, but crappie.com has been very kind to me with some stuff that really helps me, and I appreciate
    it. Crappie.Com Rocks, and thank you ''G'' and Arkie Lures....

Post Thanks / Like

Thats great of them. Hard to find Arkie baits local here except the limited stuff Walmart carries. Might have to dig into their website next order I need to get together.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Thats great of them. Hard to find Arkie baits local here except the limited stuff Walmart carries. Might have to dig into their website next order I need to get together.
    Yes....Great prices on their website and fast shipping........They are a major sponsor of Crappie.Com.....just click on their logo at the bottom of every page.

Enter the contest they have going now on the contest board and you might win some crankbaits.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes blueball, TN. WATERSHED LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Arkie proves over, and over that they care about their customers..They listen, and do what the fishermen want.
    Likes blueball, TN. WATERSHED LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Your very welcome Gary
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    Yes....Great prices on their website and fast shipping........They are a major sponsor of Crappie.Com.....just click on their logo at the bottom of every page.

Enter the contest they have going now on the contest board and you might win some crankbaits.
    G, I dont pull cranks so I will let the fellas needing them make a run on em. But thanks for heads up.

Post Thanks / Like

They have more products than just crankbaits
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I was referring to the raffle.

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool of them.
    I always like to hear this kind of story
    Likes "G" LIKED above post