HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sink of crappies

Post Thanks / Like

Default out

out
    Last edited by tool; 03-06-2005 at 10:32 AM. Reason: out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool
    posted this on the main board but thought it might look nice on the sc board too.

Here is a sink full of slabs ready to be cleaned. They are about 1/2 of what we caught last night on Lake Wylie. Me, Pete, and Rango had fun with these. Pete took the big slabs with him because I prefer the taste of the medium to smaller ones better and Pete likes the larger ones because he cooks his whole and I fillet mine. Rango took a bunch of pics that should be on the SC board site within a week or so.
    even the small ones look big tool. I know pete was happy with your decision to cull the small ones and leave him the big uns. Im hoping to have some photos ready for posting by the end of the day.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

dang tool, you making me wish id kept a few for myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool
    you let me know and i'll have you as many bags as i can muster to you lickety split. i would hate to think that folks would figure that i steal all the fish from you while your not looking and put them in my cooler so you would be deprived of all those tasty slab fillets!
    im not much into eatin the fish i catch anymore tool since i got in serious trouble with my health . now days,, im just as happy to catch em let you guys enjoy the fruits of our labor. we used to have fish frys here just about every weekend, but most of my fish fry crowd has either died, moved away, got pissed off at me, or went to prison so now days if i wanna mess of fried fish i go to the local fish camp and chow down. catfish, brim and striper are my pick of fish to eat anyway. i never did care for crappie all that much. you enjoy em,, cause you worked hard for em.