Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call- If you live and fish in Gaorgia

Post Thanks / Like

Post Roll call- If you live and fish in Georgia

Lets have a roll call and try to get some fishing reports. If you live in this state and go fishing share your trip with everyone . Whatever you catch I would like to hear about your trip. I will share info. when I go ok? Let's get started with roll call. Jimmy S. Savannah Ga.
    Last edited by JimmyS; 05-27-2004 at 09:15 AM. Reason: misspelled Georgia

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Lets have a roll call and try to get some fishing reports. If you live in this state and go fishing share your trip with everyone . Whatever you catch I would like to hear about your trip. I will share info. when I go ok? Let's get started with roll call. Jimmy S. Savannah Ga.
    would like to hear some reports from the altamaha river near brunswick if anyone ben fishing there . went to the trussel a few times . wanted to catch some mullit but the water was alwayes to high when i went .

papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Roll Call- Georgia-Papasage

Papasage, Thanks for your reply. Good to hear from you ! We have some things in common, I also enjoy repairing and rebuilding old out board motors. I have a two hp. evinrude mate, Not sure what year. i rebuilt it and it runs good. I also have an old elgin three that I have had for years. It runs great. I just rebuilt the carb. on a 1964 three hp. johnson for a friend of mine. Wish I could help you on a fishing report that you were looking for from Brunswick, But I haven't been there. Sounds like a place I would like to try.Hopefully some one else can help you there. Next time you are comming to Savannah on busness, Send me an email and I will buy your lunch and shake your hand. I would like to hear from Studog, I know he lives and fishes in our state. Take care and good fishing and God Bless ! Jimmy S.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Papasage, Thanks for your reply. Good to hear from you ! We have some things in common, I also enjoy repairing and rebuilding old out board motors. I have a two hp. evinrude mate, Not sure what year. i rebuilt it and it runs good. I also have an old elgin three that I have had for years. It runs great. I just rebuilt the carb. on a 1964 three hp. johnson for a friend of mine. Wish I could help you on a fishing report that you were looking for from Brunswick, But I haven't been there. Sounds like a place I would like to try.Hopefully some one else can help you there. Next time you are comming to Savannah on busness, Send me an email and I will buy your lunch and shake your hand. I would like to hear from Studog, I know he lives and fishes in our state. Take care and good fishing and God Bless ! Jimmy S.
    i dont go to savannah but have a brother that lives in broklet . i visit him sometimes . the co. i buy from havent ben there . the salesman will be in the shop monday . but if i hapend to com to savannah i will let you know . if you coming down this way let me know . i am in fitzgerald . i have 3 motors i am working on now . have 2 running . with that and fishing cant aford anyother hobbies . went to lake blacksher sunday cought 25 and kept 6 . onewas a hand size crappie the other wer redbrest. the boat traffick got to bad to fish so i came home .papasage

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Papasage

Will do papasage, Thanks for the invite. Hopefully we can get some folks active here and give and get some fishing reports from georgia.Will get back to you when I go. Hope to go tomorrow, Waiting to hear from my friend now. I am retired from the city of Savannah. I was a parts clerk at the vehicle maintence dept. I enjoy repairing small engines, Fishing , Nature, But my greatest joy is serving the Lord. He is first in my life.Talk to you later, Good Fishing Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Savannah - Lunch ??

Jimmy - I plan to be in Savannah all week next week - since PapaSage can't make it, what day can I put you down for Lunch ? Actually, I will be there to work on Bull Street Baptist Church - some kind of new Activity Bldg. How would you like to temporarily join Jonesboro FBC and come along on our mission trip ? We can sure use the help and sounds like you're skilled labor while most of us are barely 'day-labor' --when we're not fishing. And maybe we can even work out a fishing trip one evening ! Most of my crappie fishing is at Oconee and we are already in 'Summer Mode' here and the guides say the fish are down in the big lake suspended in deep water. I need to get off it and put to use some of the deep water/suspended methods I read about on this board. Good Luck, JimA

Next time you are comming to Savannah on busness, Send me an email and I will buy your lunch and shake your hand.

Post Thanks / Like

hey jim my supplier is on bull st . it is c&s upholstery supply . jerry is my salesman he likes to fish but lost his motor power and as far as i know he hasent got another motor . he will be in the warehouse on monday loading for his weakley trip . papasage

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Georgia roll call-Jim A.

Good to hear from you Jim, You can email me at [email protected] and we will have lunch and talk about your trip and fishing.Thanks, Good fishing and Gods Blessings your way. Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Default studawg170 is here...I live in Thomson and fish

Clarks Hill most of the time..when I am not hunting or following my Bulldawgs around.

GATA

Stu

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Georgia Roll Call

Good to hear from you Studawg, Let us hear from you when you go fishing. Give us a report if you will. My friend and I are trying to ge a trip together to Santee cooper, Do some night fishing. Will post a report. Good fishing to all Jimmy S

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast