Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishin!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishin!

Just Sayin, about this time of year, start thinking of being in up-state NY CRAPPIE Fishing and just slaying them with good weather, strong bite, boat running good. Life is good! All the while sitting on the front porch in Florida drinking coffee thinking about all the "STUFF" I have to do and get ready before we head out in May.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had some good times in upstate NY fishing, and you have a lot more to come. You could pass the time waiting by getting on some of those slabs down there in Florida

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to admit we just don't have the time. Taking the pontoon boat back to NY after having it 5 yrs down here. Giving it to the Son. Had it out twice in the last yr. Have a nice jon boat that was out once. In NY a 16 foot alum that I can handle all by myself if nobody else wants to go. M-F unless I'm playing with the Gran Kids. Down here between Dr. apt, working on the house, etc etc and then when I want to go IT RAINS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Right on RM, sounds like a busy schedule.. drink your coffee on the way to the lake and fish from the bank. Heck, whoever ever said you need to launch a boat to catch a fish? Seems like you miss fishing, there's always an hour or two here or there. I work 50 hours a week, have no idea of what I got to do in May (thank goodness).. but I manage to do the things I enjoy. If the grandkids are old enough you may can incorporate some of that play time in with fishing.. never met a kid that didn't like to fish. Anyways, have a good trip up north and good luck on catching some crappie :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RM Fishin View Post
    Just Sayin, about this time of year, start thinking of being in up-state NY CRAPPIE Fishing and just slaying them with good weather, strong bite, boat running good. Life is good! All the while sitting on the front porch in Florida drinking coffee thinking about all the "STUFF" I have to do and get ready before we head out in May.
    The exact same thoughts have been running through my mind the last few days. I'm up to my ears in work at the ranch, working on the house and getting ready for irrigation. This warmer weather has me thinking about getting the boat out. I'm always apprehensive about that first trip after the boat setting all winter. I'm taking a lot of bookings for May through September but if I can catch up on my chores I might start earlier this season.