Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 150sho vs f150

Post Thanks / Like

Default 150sho vs f150

Anybody got any inputs on differences between these two motors? Pros an cons of one or the other. Currently have an f115lb and it doesn't quite preform like I hoped it would. Might consider an upgrade one day but still tweaking jack plate to try and get most out of it. Thanks for the info y'all.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 200 SHO on an Xpress 20 ft. I know someone who has the 200 4 stroke yamaha non sho. They could not put it on my boat 4 yrs ago when I bought mine. Shaft was to long then is the excuse the dealer used. His is 1 year old and also a 20 ft Xpress. He told me top end by himself is 56mph. Top end by myself with the SHO is 65. But the SHO does cost more. Check with Bill at BRM Marine, he can help you. Arkansas board.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend who just did the upgrade and was very pleased he went from a 250 to a250 sho and loves it the price difference was quite a bit but worth it in long run. he has a 21' skeeter and he said it was night and day