Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slow At OBX

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slow At OBX

I went last week to the OBX to catch some ocean stripers and we did'nt get a bite. Threw everything at um but the kitchen sink. They may have picked up by now but I havn't heard. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Crappiefarmer

Glad to hear a report on the OBX,keep us posted.I have seen one sriper blitz down there at oregon inlet and it was awsome.I used to make several trips a year,but 7.5 hours each way gets old after awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

Will do Cspen,

Should be getting some reports in a couple of days from some of the local boys going down there. We went last week and got skunked. Threw everything at them but the kitchen sink and did'nt get a bite. Waiting for the action to pick up again. Also crowds were terrible when they were bitting good. Got so bad one day that the Highway patrol was turning boats around at Pirates Cove and sending them home. Oregon inlet parking lot was backed up to the highway with parked trucks and trailers and Pirates Cove was backed up down the Highway. Got to get there way early in the morning when its like that or go in the middle of the week. CF

Post Thanks / Like

Weather has been so bad down at the OBX that little or no fishing has been done in the past couple of weeks. I'll keep ya posted. CF