PDA

View Full Version : To the moderators. I'm still waiting for my hat shipment to come in.

Slab
05-25-2004, 01:31 PM
I promised to send those who volunteered to moderate one of the boards, a free Crappie.com hat. I have the "small" hats, but the large hats will arrive in about three weeks. And I assume everyone wants a large (or normal) hat. The smalls are for kids. So, I'm sorry for the delay, but I promise I will still send them out.

S10CHEVY
05-25-2004, 04:59 PM
I promised to send those who volunteered to moderate one of the boards, a free Crappie.com hat. I have the "small" hats, but the large hats will arrive in about three weeks. And I assume everyone wants a large (or normal) hat. The smalls are for kids. So, I'm sorry for the delay, but I promise I will still send them out.

Ed, I am not worried. We knew this from when you promised them. Once I get my boat redone, was thinking about getting a couple of the bumper stickers, and put one on either side of the boat, thinking that it might help to promote your site here. It would even be a thought for others. Keith

Jerry Blake
05-25-2004, 08:21 PM

Hey Ed,

Have you given any more thought to starting an Arkansas board?

Jerry

bella
05-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Ed,
Love this new format . Keep up the good work . Don't mind waiting on a good thing !!!
Thanks Leo

Slab
05-26-2004, 11:22 PM
Thanks, you guys are great.

The Arkansas board has been added. Sorry for the delay. Jerry, did you want to moderate that board?

oldbigun
05-28-2004, 10:04 AM
Edhead, no problem, keep up the good work. Thanks, Joel

Speck1
05-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Thanks Ed, Looking forward to wearing it! Keep up the good work! Speck

Jerry Blake
05-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Thanks, you guys are great.

The Arkansas board has been added. Sorry for the delay. Jerry, did you want to moderate that board?

Sure, I'll moderate the Arkansas board, just tell me what to do.

FISH ON!
Jerry

labill
05-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Morning, Ed.......I think all of us feel you are doing a good job and keeping the site up to date. Its a shame it has to be that way because of just a few, but it's the right direction.