Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Quantum customer Service

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Quantum customer Service

I just finished talking to Quantum CS for the last few days. I have about 4 of their little XLT3 underspin reels for crappie fishing. These are current model reels and for a cheesy little underspin cost about $30. Anyways I was requesting a parts breakdown(I thought I already had one) and was told there is no parts breakdown, none avail, sorry. Then after I complained again they told me to just send it in. I was never a die hard quantum fan but have probably $400+ in their reels. Well no more, they lost my business.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

I Had A 3 Yr Old Shimano That Started Roarin In The Gears. Sent It Back And They Sent Me A New One For Postage.

Post Thanks / Like

Default no major problems

I dont have major problems at most i need a new drag washer, Id like to make sure the washer is stacked correct though first. I just dont want to bother taking another reel apart. Its a little tough to order a few washers when they say no diagram is avail though. I also had a year old shimano that I sent in for some reason and they replaced a bunch of stuff including the gears, that was a $350 reel. They did replace a cheaper reel for me and a $200 pole that was making noise. Shimano good! Quantum Bad! Not fair though, I like Daiwa also.:D
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"