Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Cellphone went fishing without me. Lost everyones number on it.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face My Cellphone went fishing without me. Lost everyones number on it.

We left the ramp together but we will never be together again.
    There went 100 bucks...again. I hate those fragile little buggers. I have been thru a few of them. lol.
    Anyway, I lost your number so please PM me your phone numbers. I'll know now if ya really want me calling you...
    Anyone that thinks I need it.
    my number is the same.
    Thanks
    Smitty

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you've learned your lesson. Cell phones and fishing don't mix! There should be a law that you have to leave the cell phone at home when fishing. Whenever I see someone fishing and talking on a cell phone, I secretly hope they drop it in the water.

GRIZZ Law - No cell phones while fishing.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ
    I hope you've learned your lesson. Cell phones and fishing don't mix! There should be a law that you have to leave the cell phone at home when fishing. Whenever I see someone fishing and talking on a cell phone, I secretly hope they drop it in the water.

GRIZZ Law - No cell phones while fishing.
    Grizz, I would have to disagree with you on this one, I take my cellphone everywhere with me, You never know when an emergency will come up with one of the kids or wife, maybe even be stuck out in the lake with motoring problems.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlaughlin72
    Grizz, I would have to disagree with you on this one, I take my cellphone everywhere with me, You never know when an emergency will come up with one of the kids or wife, maybe even be stuck out in the lake with motoring problems.
    I will have to agree with you also..Mine has saved my hide a time or two..

Post Thanks / Like

Plus you can use it to check the weather, and take a pic of that monster slab. (do I sound like a salesman?)
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Post Thanks / Like

they are life savers at times. Had a few go swimming but that insurance from cingular is worth it if you fish lol!
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

I can relate, lost mine at Kentucky Lake last fall. Don't keep your phone in anything that might happen to blow out of the boat when your moving....Guilty! They do make a protective case that you can put your phone in. It seals to prevent water from getting to it and actually will float if it takes a dive. You can still use the phone when it's in the case. I got one for mine for free with the new phone I bought and put it in the boat, so I'd always have it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know

Took my wife out in the summer she drop her in the water, fried it, went out a while ago drop mines but was able to get it working. Do you use t-mobile, they have a little card that you can put in any phone by them, so my wife lost the phone but not hte numbers. They were saved on the card.
    Love, what more can I say

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I took a vac. day to go fishing right after I got a cell phone with camera. We got into them pretty good so I took a picture & emailed it back to work. Paid for itself right there.:D
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman
    I took a vac. day to go fishing right after I got a cell phone with camera. We got into them pretty good so I took a picture & emailed it back to work. Paid for itself right there.:D
    I have a "friend" like you who likes to send me pictures of fish while I'm at work. SOB is retired, and really enjoys rubbing it in. Of course, sometimes he calls to tell me to meet him at the ramp when he's tearing them up, so I can live with a little abuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast