Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello All

Hello Everybody,

I like the site, it is very informative and I have been reading it for awhile now and I decided to join so I could ask a question every now and again. Hope you guys dont mind. I am from South Mississippi (Gulf Coast area) but have lived in Arkansas and now reside in Alabama. Lots of water here where I live now but all the boat ramps say the water has problems lol. So I still do my fishing in Mississippi. I have Crappie fished before and like it alot. The best thing about the coast is if the crappie aint biting you can motor 30 minutes and catch flounder, red fish, or speckle trout in the same water lol. So you always can catch fish. Just wanted to get this first post over with lol bye for now and Good Fishing

Drift_Wood

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Drift Wood!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have you floating around wit the rest of us. Look forward to additional threads and responses from you
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Weclome Drift Wood!!!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ocean Springs

Quote Originally Posted by Drift_Wood
    Hello Everybody,

I like the site, it is very informative and I have been reading it for awhile now and I decided to join so I could ask a question every now and again. Hope you guys dont mind. I am from South Mississippi (Gulf Coast area) but have lived in Arkansas and now reside in Alabama. Lots of water here where I live now but all the boat ramps say the water has problems lol. So I still do my fishing in Mississippi. I have Crappie fished before and like it alot. The best thing about the coast is if the crappie aint biting you can motor 30 minutes and catch flounder, red fish, or speckle trout in the same water lol. So you always can catch fish. Just wanted to get this first post over with lol bye for now and Good Fishing

Are you familiar with Ocean Springs? I use to live there & fished the Singing River out of Pascagoula. I live in VA now and have for about 40 yrs but still go back home. In fact we are leaving Friday for our duck camp in Rosedale, MS. "WELCOME ABOARD"

Drift_Wood
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard! - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Singing River

Hey yes I am familier with Ocean Springs. My Son and Daughter went to Ocean Springs schools. I lived in the St.Andrews area if you know where that is? I think the Pascagoula River (Singing River) has the best all around fishing than anywhere I have been.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Welcome to the board, Drift Wood.

Lots of great folks and information here!

Mike
    I may have a "Crappie" job, but you should see my office!

Post Thanks / Like

glad to have you
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drift_Wood
    Hello Everybody,

Drift_Wood
    Welcome, glad to have new people onboard and a chance to learn something from them on fishing and life in general. Be sure to visit your local states board on here.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast