Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big Sky Enterprises

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Sky Enterprises

Has anyone had any experience with Big Sky Enterprises? The reason I ask I ordered a video called “How the Pros Use Sonar” I receive the video ok but it was flawed and wouldn’t work either on my pc or DVD player and I sent it back the same day I received it. That has been over a month ago and I have called emailed and got nothing but a recording when I call. I leave my phone # and email address but no response what so ever. Wayne King from Lowrance and somebody named Dan Warme of BAZZ CLAZZ are doing the video. I paid only 27 bucks for the thing but you would think if it was a legit business they would at least return my call and tell me what is going on.
    Thanks
    westsam

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased the DVD 2 years ago and it is a great DVD. Did you contact BAZZ CLAZZ directly?

Order Direct Several Ways

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 818-785-7756 -Voice 818-785-7956 -Fax

Mail: BAZZ CLAZZ Videos
    14435 Valerio St. #7
    Van Nuys CA 91405

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pay by credit card??????

Quote Originally Posted by westsam
    Has anyone had any experience with Big Sky Enterprises? The reason I ask I ordered a video called “How the Pros Use Sonar” I receive the video ok but it was flawed and wouldn’t work either on my pc or DVD player and I sent it back the same day I received it. That has been over a month ago and I have called emailed and got nothing but a recording when I call. I leave my phone # and email address but no response what so ever. Wayne King from Lowrance and somebody named Dan Warme of BAZZ CLAZZ are doing the video. I paid only 27 bucks for the thing but you would think if it was a legit business they would at least return my call and tell me what is going on.
    Thanks
    westsam
    Did you pay with your credit card??? If so write your credit card company all of the details and ask them to CREDIT your account for the FULL charges. This has to be done before 60 days of billing.