PDA

View Full Version : Color C Lector?

mijsivad
03-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Do they work?

CrappiePappy
03-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Do they work?

Do they work, as in telling you what color(s) are most visible at the depth you place the probe ... yes.

Do they work, as in telling you what color(s) the fish are most likely to hit at that depth ... IMHO - not so much. :twocents

Just my opinion, based on having & using the original Color-C-lector & Combo-C-lector (in the past) ... for what that's worth.

... cp :kewl

Zinger
03-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Over the years I have tried all these things, color c lectors, oxygen meters, temperature probes. They do work for the readings but help catch more fish is questionable. Learn some good techniques, good lure selection and find prime spots by fishing. Started spending less time playing with the gadgets, more time fishing and seemed better off.

fishervet
03-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Over the years I have tried all these things, color c lectors, oxygen meters, temperature probes. They do work for the readings but help catch more fish is questionable. Learn some good techniques, good lure selection and find prime spots by fishing. Started spending less time playing with the gadgets, more time fishing and seemed better off.good advice...time spent fishing.....