Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smart feller

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smart feller

Me and my brother were heading out for a day of fishing and fun. We had stopped and bought some coffee and doughnuts as we headed out. As we were driving down the road a horrible odor filled the truck and I managed a gagging remark about rolling down the window. My brother laughingly said naw it's too cold. A few more miles down the road and again I smelled this horrible gut wrenching odor and began to gag as I quickly rolled down the window. I remarked about early warning systems to no avail. He did it again and again. I was heaving and no doughnut was even remotely appealing anymore as I gagged my way down the highway. Finally I had to pull over and get out and let the truck air out as I couldn't stand the smell anymore. With loud threats and his booming laughter we began our trip again. Suddenly he lifts his butt up and begins to snicker and then looks at me and says whoa, you need to stop at the next gas station quick. I laughed in an evil sadistic manner and said no way dude it's payback time. He got this odd look on his face that said ought oh. Then resigned look and all, he let er rip and smelled the truck up once again. I laughed all the way back home as he squirmed and tried to get comfortable. When we got home he went crappy fishing and I had a great fishing story.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that teaches him a lessson for you. I can relate to that story I have a buddy I ride to work that does that to me all the time.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

He had a chance to get back at me on our way to Eufaula one day. He looked at me and just grinned and pulled over.

Post Thanks / Like

It is a truck...can't you have them ride in the back?