Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UV baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default UV baits

Anybody here make jigheads or plastics with the UV reflective stuff in them, or on them?

Or would I be better off to buy the UV dip or spray or markers?
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the guys on here will make you uv baits. I don't really sell baits but I am sure someone will help you. Also you might want to tell what kind of baits your looking for.
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not use UV.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lowe175 View Post
    Most of the guys on here will make you uv baits. I don't really sell baits but I am sure someone will help you. Also you might want to tell what kind of baits your looking for.
    crappie baits, tubes, swim bodies, tiny frog baits ... In chartreuse or Tennessee shad colors with UV
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

they are making many different materials anymore with UV and it a lot of the feathers that we have been buying have UV I haven't got into adding UV to my plastic but it definitely has good results from what I have been reading and from some of my good friends that use it I believe that this would be very good with glow-in-the-dark with adding UV with glow-in-the-dark.

www.bobsjigs.com

DrNip is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have UV but don't use it. Use to but haven't noticed any more catch ratio than not using it. Was too much of a pain keeping up with what plastic I used UV in.
    Likes snake River LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    they are making many different materials anymore with UV and it a lot of the feathers that we have been buying have UV I haven't got into adding UV to my plastic but it definitely has good results from what I have been reading and from some of my good friends that use it I believe that this would be very good with glow-in-the-dark with adding UV with glow-in-the-dark.
    i don't know if UV works or not, never tried it. But reading about makes me think it might. The deep lakes around here are going have less light down deep, they say that UV penetrates deeper than visible light.

Also so have no idea if fish act appall see UV or not, if any do, it's probably the walleye. And walleye are in our lakes, but rarely targeted by anglers.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warhawk View Post
    i don't know if UV works or not, never tried it. But reading about makes me think it might. The deep lakes around here are going have less light down deep, they say that UV penetrates deeper than visible light.

Also so have no idea if fish act appall see UV or not, if any do, it's probably the walleye. And walleye are in our lakes, but rarely targeted by anglers.
    I have found it works really good......DEEP.....I don't see much of a difference shallow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angler's Choice View Post
    I have found it works really good......DEEP.....I don't see much of a difference shallow.
    makes sense, and we have a lot of DEEP water around here.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

Post Thanks / Like

I use uv in all of my plastic. The benefits are apparent in deeper water as well as dirtier or heavily stained water. The spray can help but you'll be spraying a lot.I don't offer anything for sale anymore during winter months. I might again about June but will have o see what travel plans look like then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast