Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crestliner, hope you like rattlesnakes!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crestliner, hope you like rattlesnakes!

Massachusetts plans rattlesnake colony on uninhabited island | Colorado Springs Gazette, News

This article tells how the State of MA wants to introduce timber rattlers in to your favorite fishing hole! What possible good this will do for the taxpayers of MA I just can't see.

Better be careful when you step out on land for a potty break in the not too distant future!

Ken
    Yes, I was talking to myself; sometimes even I have to ask for expert advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah well, no one ever said that we had "smart" politicians in this state! LOL! They suppose to put them on the main island in the center of the "Q". Not sure who the rocket scientist was that figured snakes can't swim! Happy I fish it in a boat, but a lot of folks shore fish it. Surprise, surprise!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I don't like snakes even just a little bit and the very idea of purposely planting rattlesnakes in a public spot goes beyond the stupid level. Your politicians are almost as foolish as ours!
    Yes, I was talking to myself; sometimes even I have to ask for expert advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Timber rattlers are fairly docile unless you step on one. I have seen them on our farm in south Arkansas and have let two go in the past two years. Could have killed them, but let em go. GTT

Post Thanks / Like

Do I understand killing snakes in Arkansas is illegal?

Never met a snake I could like other than fried rattler.

Indian friend said trading anything for a snake was a dangerous trade.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"