Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eagle fishmark 640c or a Lowrance X102C

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eagle fishmark 640c or a Lowrance X102C

The Eagle has more Pixels and is the same price as the X102c. Is there another difference between these two besides pixels and brand? Does Lowrance come with a better warranty then Eagle? Would I be just paying for the Lowrance name? I was about to get the X102c then I saw the Eagle.
    Anybody have a 640c?

Erik

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I know, they are just about the same. The screen on the Eagle is a little more rectangular and the Lowrance is square. They both have the same one year warranty, but you can purchase an extended warranty on the Lowrance.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

I have been talking to a eagle tech. and about the only differene in eagle and lowrance is the lowrance comes with a flasher build in and the eagle does'nt there is really no difference but price but if you have any questions go to eaglesonar.com and you can get phone number to eagle call it and it will ask if you want to talk to a tech. select that number you will be on hold along time so be prepared to wait awhile but he will be a great help
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big difference

If you ever want to network(GPS) your units front and rear go with Lowrance. Eagle units you cannot do this with as of yet. The 640C is a good unit for the money. If you want to GPS from both units Lowrance is the way to go which BTW is the way I'm going.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by eep
    The Eagle has more Pixels and is the same price as the X102c. Is there another difference between these two besides pixels and brand? Does Lowrance come with a better warranty then Eagle? Would I be just paying for the Lowrance name? I was about to get the X102c then I saw the Eagle.
    Anybody have a 640c?

Erik