PDA

View Full Version : You folks are in trouble here.....

Cane Pole
01-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Got a new Hard Disk Drive Camcorder for my 67 anniversary present. Yep, been married all my life seems like. Anyhow, this thing will record 10 hours of stuff. I gonna build a mount for it in my boat of course.

edit.....I guess you can tell I ain't got much to do around here.

Moonshine
01-28-2007, 02:14 PM
I got one of these myself. Plan to use it for turkey hunting as well. I'd like to know what you come up with for a mount in your boat.

ribit
01-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Got a new Hard Disk Drive Camcorder for my 67 anniversary present. Yep, been married all my life seems like. Anyhow, this thing will record 10 hours of stuff. I gonna build a mount for it in my boat of course.

Happy anniversary Tom you will like the camcorder plug it in a under water camera and record what you see. Share it with us. See Frank is getting his money's worth. lol

GRIZZ
01-29-2007, 12:36 AM

You've been married 67 yrs?? I'm seriously impressed. Congratulations.

Love those camcorders. 30 gig or 60? It's so easy to transfer vids to the computer. Are you going to get a waterproof kit for it. I believe there are even submerge able ones. Do you have an aquavu yet. You could connect them. So many interesting possibilities.

frank lawhead
01-29-2007, 08:11 AM
I think Tom,s got too many iron,s in the fire --
Don,t think I,m gettin a full day out of him---:) :) :eek:

Cane Pole
01-29-2007, 09:19 PM
I think Tom,s got too many iron,s in the fire --
Don,t think I,m gettin a full day out of him---:) :) :eek:

Frank, You are a slave driver.

Grizz, I am 67 years old, not married 67 years, but it sure seems that long. My wife and I are childhood sweethearts. That ought tell you something...haha

drifter106
01-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Congrats Cane...I can tell by your posts that you do have a few toys and like to play with them.

Enjoy the recorder....I am sure you will put it to good use!

GRIZZ
01-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Frank, You are a slave driver.

Grizz, I am 67 years old, not married 67 years, but it sure seems that long. My wife and I are childhood sweethearts. That ought tell you something...haha

Well, your just a pup then. :D

reelcrappie
01-30-2007, 06:24 AM
Dang, I thought you were old. All this time I been being real respectfull to you and now I find out you aint but two years older than I am. Funny, I don't feel old, just look it. Hurry up and post some videos.

Cane Pole
01-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Dang, I thought you were old. All this time I been being real respectfull to you and now I find out you aint but two years older than I am. Funny, I don't feel old, just look it. Hurry up and post some videos.

I don't feel old until I have to do something that looks, tastes, sounds of feels like work.

Miller
01-30-2007, 09:41 PM
67 years:eek: :eek: wow... congrats, I hope to make it to 67 years old;)

Cane Pole
01-30-2007, 09:54 PM
67 years:eek: :eek: wow... congrats, I hope to make it to 67 years old;)

You don't make it! You just wake up to it, then try to deal with it. haha