Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone have any experience with the Wild River backpacks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone have any experience with the Wild River backpacks?

Anyone have any experience with the Wild River backpacks? I was looking at maybe purchasing the wild River recon compact backpack (in camo if that matters) and was curious if anyone had one. Or one similar? Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

I do not have experience with fishing backpacks, but in backpacks in general...

Looks like a good unit. I didn't notice, however what is in the top compartment?
    Pack looks like it has plenty of pockets for a variety of tools, and gear. Always good to have dedicated storage spaces for your gear. One thing I hate about backpacks is a single compartment that holds everything. You have to take everything out to get what you need. While the dedicated storage pockets add weight, they save you time in the long run.

I recommend buying many extra storage trays when you can. Eventually you will end up with a trays for different species of fish, or different techniques. Always nice to swap trays as needed.

I do like the backpack, especially if your hauling your gear from ship to shore frequently.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!