PDA

View Full Version : Bonehead Tackle

Gabepeeps
02-17-2016, 11:14 PM
Has anyone ordered from them recently? Placed an order on Sunday and haven't received a confirmation that the order has been processed or anything. Seems like they are on the up and up, just thought I'd ask yall. Thanks!

Swampseed
02-17-2016, 11:45 PM
I placed couple orders last year and if I remember right the first order to a while but was all good in the end.

Ketchn
02-19-2016, 08:16 AM
Josh is super duper busy right now ....up to his you know what in orders . he even ran out of rods and is making baits as fast as he can . i bet he will take care of you and i am sure he is sorry about the delay . if you dont for some reason have a pleasant experience drop me a pm and i will call him or his rep .

Gabepeeps
02-19-2016, 08:56 AM
Talked to Josh at Bonehead Tackle yesterday. He said he was out of town and very busy. That's why I didn't receive a confirmation. Everything is good and will order from him again. Returned my phone call within 15 mins! Should have my order in the box when I get home. Going fishing tomorrow so they are right on time. Will post pics of fish with his baits tomorrow.