Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bonehead Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bonehead Tackle

Has anyone ordered from them recently? Placed an order on Sunday and haven't received a confirmation that the order has been processed or anything. Seems like they are on the up and up, just thought I'd ask yall. Thanks!
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Swampseed is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I placed couple orders last year and if I remember right the first order to a while but was all good in the end.

Post Thanks / Like

Josh is super duper busy right now ....up to his you know what in orders . he even ran out of rods and is making baits as fast as he can . i bet he will take care of you and i am sure he is sorry about the delay . if you dont for some reason have a pleasant experience drop me a pm and i will call him or his rep .
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to Josh at Bonehead Tackle yesterday. He said he was out of town and very busy. That's why I didn't receive a confirmation. Everything is good and will order from him again. Returned my phone call within 15 mins! Should have my order in the box when I get home. Going fishing tomorrow so they are right on time. Will post pics of fish with his baits tomorrow.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net