Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BnM Instructional Crappie Video Feedback?

Post Thanks / Like

Default BnM Instructional Crappie Video Feedback?

Has anyone seen one or all (there's three parts, total) of the BnM "AnyTime, AnyPlace, In Any Water Crappie!" videos? I was wondering what the feedback on them was as to how "good" the are with respect to being "instructional" . Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the first 2 they are ok if you have limited knowledge, entertaining . I watched a lot of crappie fishing video's over the years it never hurts to add to the library
    Crappie Attitude
    US NAVY Veteran
    Find Them Grind Them
    Likes crappiejigger LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gobob View Post
    I have the first 2 they are ok if you have limited knowledge, entertaining . I watched a lot of crappie fishing video's over the years it never hurts to add to the library
    Any suggestions for the "best" videos out there?

Post Thanks / Like

I like them. A lot of different techniques with some of the best guides and tournament fishermen in the country.
    Likes knox_frog LIKED above post

Swampseed is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have all 3, thought that they are pretty good. Couple fishing styles not for me but still cool to see all the different ways to catch crappies.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got all 3, number 4 is coming out soon. I will buy it. They are entertaining and informative, plus when you can't get out to catch them, you can watch someone else and feel like you are right there. They also serve another big purpose in our home... When my 8 year old has trouble getting to sleep, we just pop in a bnm video and she is out. That's not to say they are boring for her, but it's not kid entertainment. She also likes mimicking Billy Blakely when he is talking about dropping a jig next to a tree, she says you gotta put it right on the door knob of his door! The videos are fun for us all to watch and learn as a family, my wife and daughter who fish with me both remember things from the videos which have helped us when we're out on the water that I have forgotten! Russ Bailey is the perfect host, friendly and knowledgable, and it's been a pleasure meeting many of the faces from the videos at grizzly jig, as well as having fished with some.

Post Thanks / Like

I have all three..good information in lots of methods..Russ said #4 will be out soon
    Likes Crappiekeeper10 LIKED above post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I had all 3 and they must be good because I loaned them to friends and never got but one back. Same deal with Russ Bailey's Midwest Crappie season videos.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes chaunc LIKED above post

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got them all and still watch them from time to time just to brush up on some techniques for different lakes I'm visiting. I've learned a great deal from watching and studying the different methods being used. Been crappie fishing all my life but still willing to try new styles as they are introduced to us.
    Likes Swampseed LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrdux View Post
    I had all 3 and they must be good because I loaned them to friends and never got but one back. Same deal with Russ Bailey's Midwest Crappie season videos.
    That is an awesome sales pitch there mrdux.. mind if I borrow that one? :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast