Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Krappie Kings TV with Duck Commanders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Krappie Kings TV with Duck Commanders

Krappie Kings TV using 3" Prowler Planers with Duck Commander John Godwin & Jay Stone fishing with show host Karl Kalonka pulling grubs over stumps. These guys love & live Crappie. They weren't letting them out too far. They were just getting out to the side an extra 10ft and that can be the distance needed to reach the crappie that were spooked out of the boat's path. It can make all the difference.

Likes fish getter LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Great video Paul. Thanks for sharing. I love those Duck Commander guys. I love their fishing rods too. Made by BnM

Also, FYI to all, Bulbob sells those mini planer boards here: Bullet Bobbers & Dualfins mini Steerable Fishing Float Planer Boards

I thought I'd give Bob a plug since he just signed up as a member sponsor. And I can't seem to fix his signature so it shows. Might have to wait for cache to clear. oops
    Last edited by Slab; 02-11-2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: sp
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Crestliner08 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a picnic.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Slab, There is also a Krappie Kings TV show (not on my cable) that I am trying to find out who was using them. I watched this YouTube sneak preview of the show and they only showed them for a couple second. It shows them about one minute into the video. Any help with identification of the 2 Pros using them would be great!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Great video Bob. Thanks for sharing. I love those Duck Commander guys. I love their fishing rods too. Made by BnM

Also, FYI to all, Bulbob sells those mini planer boards here: Bullet Bobbers & Dualfins mini Steerable Fishing Float Planer Boards

I thought I'd give Bob a plug since he just signed up as a member sponsor. And I can't seem to fix his signature so it shows. Might have to wait for cache to clear. oops
    Thanks Slab I have wanted to try some of these. You know all I do in spring in long lime right? I can see where these could be good to have!

Gonna get some!

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu View Post
    Thanks Slab I have wanted to try some of these. You know all I do in spring in long lime right? I can see where these could be good to have!

Gonna get some!

Skip
    FYI, if you're only looking for the Prowler Planer Boards, you can get them here too: Prowler Planers - 2 Pack

I bought a batch from Paul and was meaning to put them online for a while now. Buy them either place, same price.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like some good TV coverage to kick it up a notch!
    Likes fish getter LIKED above post