Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Well Well

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well Well

California crappie hunters i see we haven't been out to sea on the hunt whats going on out there where are they biting who knows the spots im hungry
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pepp1
    California crappie hunters i see we haven't been out to sea on the hunt whats going on out there where are they biting who knows the spots im hungry
    ill be home in july for good, time to slay
    GET IN THE FRONT LEANIN REST:mad: :mad:

Post Thanks / Like

the bite is real slow at one of my spots but i hear they are killn them at konocti in clear lake the average is 14' right off the docks this time of year they head into the hot springs so its easy to catch your limit when you touch down post and i will give directions to a spot only a hand few of real crappie killrs know about
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pepp,
    Do you fish Clearlake often? Two weeks ago I experienced a slow bite at Konocti, but slayed them at Kono Tayee the next day. Does this year seem slower than last?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i did the konocti run last year when it was free to fish off the docks, man i tell u the bite was insane but and i will say it again but since they want to charge to fish off the docks its hard to fish near the hot spots use minnows and you will slay them. but i have not tried your spot might go this weekend wish me luck
    but wait there's more