Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: just asking

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default just asking

A while back there was a sticky requesting members to post about how they go about spider rigging. It sounded like these would be put together as a entire thread for new riggers. Did this ever get completed and if so where?
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this is what you were lookin' for...........
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/misso...-setups-3.html

Or this one...
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/begin...lp-spider-rig/
    Last edited by dfar; 02-01-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dave

Post Thanks / Like

You are welcome. Trying to figure this spider rig thing out for my toon also. Did a little last year but found I was better off with one or two poles till I rework my setup. Good luck.....

Post Thanks / Like

This is all my fault.....I thought that trying to create stickies for different methods....cranking, rigging, long-lining, etc....would be good for those of us who only know one or two ways to catch fish. Here is the thread, but I only got a couple of responses. In fact some members got angry. Then my health went South on me. I have only been fishing about 3 times since July. Sorry to those who wanted this.

vic

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Vic. Since you helped mo so much on a sonar problem you get a pass on this one. Thanks for all you do here and hope you are feeling better soon.
    Likes ripnlips, Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The old saying: "Those who 'can' do...those who 'can't' teach". Even tho I don't catch much, I will always try to help others
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will try and get my two cents worth added to the thread. Takes a while to get all the BS I know out of these fingers and on to the keyboard. Was a busy summer for me so did not get to sit down and write it all out like I felt I needed to for newer people to understand. I even rounded up some old pictures of different rod holders setups and ways I have tied my rigs over the years. No promises but I will try to get something put together.
    Likes dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I will try and get my two cents worth added to the thread. Takes a while to get all the BS I know out of these fingers and on to the keyboard. Was a busy summer for me so did not get to sit down and write it all out like I felt I needed to for newer people to understand. I even rounded up some old pictures of different rod holders setups and ways I have tied my rigs over the years. No promises but I will try to get something put together.
    If you do get a chance to write this article, I would suggest you make it a sticky (with no replies allowed) for the Mo Fishing page. If Slab wants to, he can then make it a sticky for the Beginners and Mentors forum.