Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grizzly Jig Co. ...THANK YOU!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jig Co. ...THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you for your open house. Louise and I experienced it for the first time...and we had a great time. Your staff is fantastic as are all the pro staff people who gave their time for your customers. We enjoyed the seminars...we listened to Todd Huckabee, Russ Bailey, Sam Heaton, Charles Bunting, Wally Marshall, Ronnie Capps and Steve Coleman. We also were very impressed by the seminar put on by Humminbird. It was very informative, plus they updated all 3 of our units for us.
    Thursday evening's Fisherman Night Out was over the top. The BBQ was fantastic. Thank you so much!!!
    You folks really know how to take care of your customers...endless information...refreshments...door prizes...incredible selection of merchandise.
    We were asked multiple times a day, in a friendly, helpful way, if there was anything you could do for us.
    If you have not experienced this event, you're missing out.

Again, THANK YOU, GRIZZLY JIG.

Mark and Louise

Post Thanks / Like

They are great folks and the show is always the best. The one on one time with the pros and friends are priceless!!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff
    Likes Tn Johnboy, broz, Cane Pole LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I made it Sat. and had a great time. The Pro's were the nicest folks answering questions and helping out with making decisions. The seminar by Kevin Rogers was very good and I was really impressed with Kyle Schoenherr and his power point presentation. Thanks to all the folks at Grizzly Jig for making this a great destination for the spring warm up.
    Likes Hook One LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Boa3...Unfortunately we had to leave Friday night to head back home. I was really wanting to hear Kevin and Kyle. It's my understanding Kevin fishes Mark Twain Lake quite a bit...did he comment at all about MTL?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes he did. He talked about fishing way up the creeks and getting to "dirty" water. He moves fast. Wade Mansfield said by the time he fished one tree Kevin would have fished 5. He really gave a good seminar.
    Likes blueball LIKED above post

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks , Nimrod's catch and I enjoyed see'n the show and visiting with forum members there . They have more Crappie stuff than any store I ever saw . .
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Likes blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boa3 View Post
    My wife and I made it Sat. and had a great time. The Pro's were the nicest folks answering questions and helping out with making decisions. The seminar by Kevin Rogers was very good and I was really impressed with Kyle Schoenherr and his power point presentation. Thanks to all the folks at Grizzly Jig for making this a great destination for the spring warm up.
    Was good meeting y'all
    Arkie lures prostaff
    Spyder Loc rod holders
    Slab Shaker rods
    Proud member Team Watch the Finger

Post Thanks / Like

Great Show with great people!!!!

David Jones

Green River Lake Crappie Trips - Home