Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie.com

is there a spot on this website that provides a list of the supporters and sponsors ?
    i try to support the websites i visit and would like to know who and what on this website
    thanks in advance ...
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes broz LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I agree a page under the quick links tab showing
    Site Sponsors
    Member Sponsors
    Page Sponsors
    would be nice especially if there web links were there as well. Quick look and bam got who and what I need kinda tool. Just like trying to find anywhere here that Grizzly Jig is a sponsor.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, but all the Site Sponsors have a banner at the bottom of every page. To the right of where it says:

And the Member Sponsors should be posting in the Member Sponsors Forum if they want to advertise. Some member sponsors are a little more quite than others.

And yes, I've tried repeatedly to have a directory for all members to be able to post their businesses. Not sure if you remember the tab that was called "Crappie Directory". I used a couple different programs, and they all get hacked. Seriously, it's a pain maintaining any software that runs on the wide open Internet. Even the forum software I run and the server has had issues. You don't even want to hear! In fact, I've gotten Homeland Security and the Air Force involved on an occasion. No lie!

But I would like to get back to having a Crappie Directory some day. Where any member can post their business. And Member Sponsors would have kinda "premium listings". But any member would/could get a free listing.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes RMGeorge, Slabprowler, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchn View Post
    ... i try to support the websites i visit and would like to know who and what on this website
    thanks in advance ...
    You can also be a crappie.com supporter like some of us are. It's nice because it's ad free.
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

You can become a Member Sponsor or Supporter here BTW: http://www.crappie.com/crappie/payments.php

And thank you everyone for your support. We really do have a great website. With even greater members.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best