Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WANTED-lower unit for 1995 40 hp -4 cyl -2 stroke mercury tracker

Post Thanks / Like

Default WANTED-lower unit for 1995 40 hp -4 cyl -2 stroke mercury tracker

my motor is a 1995 mercury 40 hp - 4 cyl-2 stroke - tracker pro series motor - looking for this style if possible- aslo have a brand new CDI stator for barter, unused never hooked up still in packageName:  PART_1453908726733 (1).jpeg
Views: 558
Size:  135.7 KB
    Last edited by Billadelphia; 01-28-2016 at 08:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

There was a case on ebay a few days ago. Used Mercury Outboard Gearcase Assy 9539A 4 from 1995 40 H P | eBay
    How do you like this engine? I may be trading for one next week, it does not have a scratch on it. Only bad thing is its a steering wheel setup. If I get it will be putting a tiller handle on it. and taking the console out of the boat its going on.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

They are great motors and idle like a sewing machine because of the 4 cyls,-they are really 50 hp motors hp wise,i love mine and wouldnt get rid of it for any other 2-stroke,probably the best 2-stroke mercury motor ever made as the 3 cyl ones i would advise to stay away from as you see from my pic mine is over 20 years old and didnt have a scratch on the lower unit until i whacked the stump as it was in immaculate condition when i got mine and parts are pretty easy to find for these also as mercury made millions of these motors literally millions,thanks for the reply on the gearcase also as ive found quite a few ranging from $150-$300 as that one is ridiculously priced and will never sell for that
    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed View Post
    There was a case on ebay a few days ago. Used Mercury Outboard Gearcase Assy 9539A 4 from 1995 40 H P | eBay
    How do you like this engine? I may be trading for one next week, it does not have a scratch on it. Only bad thing is its a steering wheel setup. If I get it will be putting a tiller handle on it. and taking the console out of the boat its going on.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

STILL SEARCHIN

Post Thanks / Like

Pm sent.
    www.Crappiepredator.com
    www.Rendlakefishingguides.com
    618-472-4763