Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Making the portable ice shack into modified!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Making the portable ice shack into modified!

So, there have been numerous times where I have wanted to night fish on the ice bit without head lamps, or a lantern it was neat impossible. I'm taking the step up and mounting leds into my ice shack. They will be on the top bar and the front bar...I just got the led strips in so now to mount them. I'm going to super glue them on on top of the glue the strips have on the back. I will be wiring them down the poles to the bottom of the shack and hooking them up to a 12 volt vexilar battery since they are leds. They are very bright and I will eventually be adding in a car stereo with a couple speakers as well as a solar pAnel to charge the batteries on. If anyone has any ideas on the best glue to withstand the cold please let me know asap.

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd take this question to Ice Fishing IceShanty.com -Home. Lots more icefish there who have Probly done the same modification
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barrelslime View Post
    I'd take this question to Ice Fishing IceShanty.com -Home. Lots more icefish there who have Probly done the same modification
    Hmm I'll look into it thank you